Reliable Translation and Interpreting Services
Letspeak offers accurate translation and interpreting services. Our team of native linguists and specialists has the expertise to turn language barriers into great opportunities for all your individual or foreign business endeavors. We are your go-to agency for top-tier translation services for over 250 languages.
Effective Global Translation and Interpretation Services
Professional multilingual team members are essential in today’s expanding marketplace. We believe in relying on only the most qualified full-time staff not unreliable online machine translators. Turn to us for your technical, business, legal, and medical translation solutions.
We are dedicated to helping you handle your obligations effectively and efficiently, ensuring you achieve your objectives by your desired completion date.
The Knowledgeable Team at Letspeak
Our commitment to your total satisfaction is reflected in our principles of reliability and accuracy. We use only the most qualified interpreters and certified native translators who are happy to tackle any project you need – from quick business phone calls to complex legal documents.
A Wide Range of Services at Your Disposal
Letspeak also offers audio and video transcription, on-site and over-the-phone interpretation, and more. We believe in breaking down communication barriers, no matter your native tongue – including sign language.
- Certified Document Translation Services for Personal and Business Documents
- Haitian Creole Translation Services
- French Translation Services
- Endangered Languages such as Aweer, Hausa, Náhuatl, Quechua, Tahitian, and Tamazight
- Spanish Translation Services
- Portuguese Translation Services
- Indian Translation Services
- Corporate Interpreting for Employee Benefits and Other HR Meetings
- Community Interpreting (NGOs and Local and State Governments)
- Vietnamese Translation Services
- Turkish Translation Services
- Foreign Language Testing by Expert Language Testers for Proficiency and Performance Tests and Online Verification of Bilingual Employee Language Skills
- eLearning Solutions
- State and Federal Court Legal Interpretation Services
- App Localization
- Legal Interpretation for Examination Under Oath (EUO), Court Depositions, Client-Attorney Meetings, Legal Mediations, and Arbitrations
- Translation Services for Personal Communication, Such as Emails, Text Messages, and More
- Legal and Medical Translation Services
- Italian Translation Services
- Chinese Translation Services
- Russian Translation Services
- Ukrainian Translation Services
- Multilingual and Multicultural Marketing Translation Services
- Japanese Translation Services
- Korean Translation Services
- Zomi Translation Services
- Face-to-Face Medical Interpretation Services for Independent Medical Examinations (IME), Doctor’s Visits, Physical Therapy, Occupational or Vocational Therapy, and Speech Therapy
- Software Localization
- Machine Translation with Human Editing
- Remote and In-Person Spanish, Vietnamese, and Haitian Creole Legal and Medical Interpretation Services, with Many More Languages Available
- Multilingual Video Remote Interpretation (VRI) Services via Zoom, Webex, or Other Platforms
- Over-the-Phone Interpretation Services (OPI) in Over 200 Languages
- American Sign Language (ASL) Interpretation Services
- Reliable and Affordable Certified Personal Document Translation Services Meeting USCIS Specifications
- CCHI and NBCMI-Approved Online English and Other Foreign Language Proficiency and Performance Testing
- Community, Healthcare, and Corporate Interpreting Services
- Finance Localization
- Educational Interpretation Services in School Districts (IEP)
- Monolingual or Multilingual Audio and Video Transcription Services
- Book Translation
- Life Science Localization
- Website Localization
- And Other Language-Related Services in Over 250 Languages
Dependable ASL Services
Sign languages differ based on countries and regions, and no universal sign language exists. For instance, French Sign Language differs from British Sign Language. The widely used sign language in North America is American Sign Language or ASL. ASL has its grammatical structure and nuances – not just spoken American English expressed in signs.
You can rely on us to provide you with Certified ASL interpreting services using experienced professional Sign Language Interpreters with RID (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf) Certification.
Affordable Pricing for Your Translation Services
We are proud to keep our rates competitive and affordable while accepting all major credit cards. Variables determining our translation and interpreting prices include the languages paired, source text complexity, level of expertise required, number of pages submitted for translation, and target date. Urgent deadlines or massive projects do not scare us – we happily welcome projects of all sizes and natures.
Translation for All Documents
We pride ourselves on exceptional translation and verbal interpretation services. Our staff can translate personal, corporate, legal, and medical documents.
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Divorce Certificates
- Baptismal Certificates
- High School, College, or University Diplomas
- HR Communications
- Employee Manuals
- Certified Documents for Immigration Purposes That Meet All USCIS Requirements
- Informed Consent Forms for Clinical Trials
- Patient Consent Forms
- Patient Instruction for Discharge
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME) Reports
Discuss Your Translation Needs with Our Skilled Translators
Start working with our skilled translators. We serve Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Venice, LaBelle, Lehigh Acres, North Fort Myers, South Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island, Naples, and beyond. Reach out to us today.